We are proud to announce that Dr. Dokukin is now the Medical Director of Rehabilitation Services at St Mary Medical Center in Long Beach California.
As an Advanced Primary Stroke Center, St. Mary Hospital Medical Center provides a comprehensive rehabilitation program for stroke patients. Other diagnoses treated in the continuum include brain injury, spinal cord injury, multiple trauma, orthopedic disabilities and amputations. For more information about Inpatient Acute Rehabilitation Services please call (949) 424-4724.
We are now providing Physical Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine Services at 20 acute care hospitals in both Orange and Los Angeles Counties.
- Saddleback Memorial Hospital
- Kindred Hospitals (Multiple Campuses)
- Long Beach Memorial Hospital
- Community Hospital Long Beach
- Orange Coat Memorial Hospital
- Suburban Promise Hospital East L.A.
- Healthsouth Tustin Rehabilitation Hospital
- St. Mary Hospital Medical Center
- College Hospital of Long Beach
- Los Angeles Community Hospital
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian of Newport Beach
If you, your family member, or a friend is in a Skilled Nursing Facility (a.k.a. Sub-Acute Rehabilitation Facility) and in need of a doctor, we will be able to assist with his or her rehabilitation.
Please let us know the name of the facility, and we will arrange for visits. Call us at (949) 424-4724 to make a visit appointment.